Teams and Walkers
Select a Team:
HOW YOU CAN HAVE AN IMPACT
When you raise money from sponsors (such as friends and family members) to support your walk, that generous support ensures the children in our care get the medical attention, therapy, education, nourishment and 24-hour care and love they need to live the full life God intended for them.
By raising support and walking, YOU...make it possible for ICC to:
- advocate for a child’s medical needs
- transport and administer medication daily,
- ensure that more than 100 emergency hospitalizations including life-saving surgeries can happen and approximately 30 medical exams and treatments can take place.
YOU...make it possible for disabled children to work on their physical limitations by giving them access to:
- therapy equipment,
- special assistance equipment like wheelchairs and
- 1025 hours of therapy by dedicated in-house therapists.
YOU...make it possible for 351 children to learn and conquer multiple stages of development through:
- 1266 hours of special education
- 530 hours of life skills training
- 3740 hours of vocational training
- 210 hours of community school education
YOU...make it possible:
- to serve more than 384,000 healthy, nutritious meals in a family-style house setting.
- for 200 dedicated carers to love and care for the same children to maintain consistency and routine as well as a family-like setting.